Committee: Eugene Shurts, Larry Nicholl, Chuck Gilbert, Melissa Smith, Don Griffiths, John McCarty & Brandon Motley.
Approval/correction minutes of 3 May 2017.
- Tanya Juhasz to discuss use of suite 210 with committee – her “Nauvoo Dance and Fitness” contract.
- Ruth Martin & Barton Golding to discuss use of Suite 140.
- Rekeying the building.
- Requiring band and orchestra agreements to be drafter, each having his own proof of insurance, and all documents for the City Clerk [I have scheduled them for July]
- Gathering an up-to-date list of commercial properties available in Nauvoo for prospective businesses.
- Use of public spaces – written guidlines. Larry Nicholl input for your review from last meeting. Larry asks this to table until the July meeting.
- Managing the School property – written guidelines for tenants use of school – “Managing the School Property”, Don & Mellissa. This should be the major topic of our meeting.
- Requiring background checks for tenants-paid for out of their deposits (I want to include this in the packets.
- 90 application timeline for packets, all paperwork to be destroyed after 90 days of submission with the City Clerk (ie: removal of Matt Cobb documents)
- Mark Stringer’s Art & Woodcraft Business has decided not use the space requested.
- School Diagram is inaccurate Gene unable to complete at this time.
- Brandon Motley contract – Mayor McCarty to discuss with him.
- Update from Chuck on Utility pricing – unable to obtain square footage place on agenda for July.
Next Meeting: 5 July 2017 12 Noon City Hall